Women’s Health Services
In today’s fast-paced world, women juggle many different responsibilities at work, at home and in the wider community.
WeCare’s GPs care for women of all ages by providing a range of services to support your health and wellbeing.
- Cervical screening test
- Breast care
- Sexual health screening
- Healthy lifestyles including nutrition, weight and stress management
- Period concerns
- Menopause and hormone replacement information
- Urinary incontinence & prolapse
- Infections or chronic conditions
- Osteoporosis care
- Depression and anxiety
- Domestic violence and sexual assault
- Contraception advice
- Insertion and removal of IUD and Mirena
- Shared care throughout your pregnancy
- 6-week checks for new mums
- Parenting support to help you manage sleep and feeding
- Infant growth checks and vaccinations
- Postnatal depression and anxiety care
We encourage you to prioritise your health and wellbeing so you have the strength and energy to enjoy your family, your work and your life.
All information is general in nature. Patients should consider their own personal circumstances and seek a second opinion.